PGC Legal offers a town agency service for regional, interstate and international legal and conveyancing firms, including large firms such as King & Wood Mallesons, K&L Gates and Moray and Agnew.
We can act as agents in the following Courts and Tribunals:
- Magistrates Court of South Australia
- District Court of South Australia
- Environment, Resources and Development Court
- Supreme Court of South Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- South Australian Employment Court and Tribunal
- Fair Work Commission
- Licencing Court of South Australia
With our significant experience and success in the litigation sphere, we accept agency briefs across a broad range of commercial, property and estate disputes, and property settlements, and can offer fixed fees for many of our services including:
- Witnessing the taking of evidence, including the making of affidavits, statutory declarations and witness statements;
- Filing Court documents;
- Court appearances (including at short notice); and
- Conveyancing, including lodgements and attending settlements.
We also accept referrals, and would be happy to advise any of your clients requiring assistance with South Australia-specific litigation procedure.