PGC Legal offers a town agency service for regional, interstate and international legal and conveyancing firms.
The Rules of the District and Supreme Courts of South Australia require that parties to litigation in those Courts have a physical address for service within 50 kilometres of the GPO at Adelaide. We are able to tick that box for you as we are centrally located in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, close to those State Courts, State Tribunals, the Federal Court, and Land Services SA.
We can act as agents in the following Courts and Tribunals:
- Magistrates Court of South Australia
- District Court of South Australia
- Environment, Resources and Development Court
- Supreme Court of South Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- South Australian Employment Court and Tribunal
- Fair Work Commission
- Licencing Court of South Australia
With our significant experience and success in the litigation sphere, we accept agency briefs across a broad range of commercial, property and estate disputes, and property settlements, and can offer fixed fees for many of our services including:
- Filing Court documents;
- Court appearances (including at short notice); and
- Conveyancing, including lodgements and attending settlements.
We also accept referrals, and would be happy to advise any of your clients requiring assistance with South Australia-specific litigation procedure.