Selling or Purchasing Property
Selling or purchasing land involves big money and can be complicated, so you will want to make sure it’s done properly. We are able to assist you with all the legal aspects of your transaction to make buying or selling property as stress free as possible. We can:
- Prepare Contracts for Sale and Purchase of Land
- Review your Sale and Purchase Contract to make sure it’s fair, thorough, and that you are aware of the finer details and what they can mean for you
- If you are selling land, liaise with Council and relevant authorities and prepare the Form 1 document you are required to provide to the purchaser
- Advise you on steps you can take to protect your investment
- Liaise with your real estate agent and bank to arrange and attend settlement on your behalf
Contact us to discuss your matter with our property lawyers.
Commercial and Retail Leases
Owning a commercial property is a significant investment. Having your tenancy arrangements properly documented ensures certainty of rights and obligations for you and the tenant.
We can provide prompt document delivery and lease related services to optimise the legal protection of your investment or business venture. Our services include:
- Preparation of lease agreements
- Preparation of disclosure statements and commercial and retail leases
- Preparation of subleases and extensions, assignments, transfers, surrenders and terminations of lease
- Preparation of deeds of guarantee and indemnity – whereby individuals assume liability for any defaults in payment by a company tenant
- Preparation of licence agreements
- Advice on interpretation of leases and related documents
- Advice on landlord and tenant rights and responsibilities
- Dispute resolution and litigation regarding lease disputes
Contact us to discuss your matter with our experienced lawyers.